Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Kolden Report: Yard sale #1 and weekly review, June 7, 2012

Hi, kids!
 
It is official.  Yard sale # 1 is taking place tomorrow from 2-6 pm at the Homestead storage unit, east end.  The storage is located south of the Homestead Inn on highway 2 in Wolf Point.  This will be ongoing for who knows how long!  I have a lifetime accumulation to whittle down and there is sure to be something for everyone.  Many of the items have the original yard sale tags from when I bought them so some of you may recognize your own stuff! (No inflation in my yard sale world.)   I'm also going to keep a "wish list".  If any of you collect ANYTHING, you can  request that I watch for your beloved treasure and when I come across it, I'll notify you.  After all,  my motto used to be:  "I collect everything but dolls.....and sometimes dolls"!  
 
Next weekend, I am planning a Saturday sale, all day. 
 
I have passed along your comments and compliments to Teddy, on his snake tale and have asked if he'd like to collaborate on a book.  Am awaiting his reply. 
 
And now, on to a short report!  (This treasure sorting is cutting into my photography time but, such is life!)
 
 
The roosters are up early,  strolling about with their hens.
 
 
Perfect pose.
 
 
Bridge sky.
 
 
Two very different looking bees. 
 
 
Peony, home to ants.
 
 
Playing nicely.
 
 
Lean, mean, travelin' machine.
 
 
Lucky strike.
 
 
The sand bar is rich with new life.  Soon, the sand bar will be a deer thicket!
 
 
Muskrat love.
 
 
Any guess on what this is?
 
 
Or this?
 
 
Straw flower bow.
 
 
Moon light irrigation.
 
 
Coon can climb.
 
 
On golden pond. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment