Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Kolden Report: Color Therapy - final installment.


Hello, kids!

Only three shorts weeks until the Optimist Bazaar at the Wolf Point High School.  I'm busy preparing and have some surprises in store for those of you who'll be in attendance.  

Now, the report!



My favorite way to admire barbed wire!






What lies beyond?  (We always wonder...at least it's a "good" road!)






Yesterday's gone.







But not forgotten!






Metal calling.






Shadow self.






All roads lead to.....????......the other side of the log?






Purpose.  (I am so in love with this image!  I can't tell you why...)







Is it just me or were things more decorative "back in the day"?






Sage dreams.






Lockwood....lock.  (And decorative at that.)






Sage days.





Purpose, II.







Float.





Yellow fellow.






Attitude.   (His soft and shiny coat makes me want to stroke his hide!)







Vine "line".  (We are seeing more and more of this vine clinging to trees and bushes but don't know what it is.  I'm drawn to it's delicate tendrils.)





Bloom burst.






Crocus?  (I've seen this bloom only once before.  I have no idea what it is.  The color is similar to a crocus/pasque flower but it's not.  And blooming in the fall?)

**********************************************************************************************************************
"Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein

*********************************************************************************************************************
www.kittykolden.com
www.thekoldenreport.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment