Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kolden Photo Report, April 22, 2010, Thursday



I left early to work this morning and enjoyed another spectacular eastern Montana morning!


I first came across this bird-on-a-wire singing his (or her) little heart out.


























Next, I spotted this black pony, as interested in what I was doing as I was in him!
A few hundred feet down the road, I disturbed this pair of geese.


Shortly, the sun began its journey across the sky, painting everything pink.


As soon as the sun popped over the horizon, its glow bathed the countryside.

I was amazed at how pink and orange the Missouri became as the sun shone on it.



This is one of my favorites from this morning. The stark, black branches coupled with the brilliant sunrise and sharp reflections in the water spoke to me!


This is my other favorite shot of the day.


Here, is the soft light of daybreak at the bridge.

Although the picture is not the greatest, I found the combination of the old shack and railroad line interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment