Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kolden Photo Report, Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good morning, kids!



I’ve been admiring the sunrise on my way to work for the past few weeks and have captured some shots that I like fairly well. This is one of my favorite trees as you probably have noticed, taken just prior to sunrise. It has such an attractive shape.






































Here is the skyline just before the sun peeked over the tree tops. They call it the "Big Sky Country" around here for a reason!

 
Here, the sun peeks through the trees.

Now, it’s just a bit higher in the sky. The clouds add interest to the shot.






































I REALLY like this shot for some reason. I think it’s because the branches lead your eye to and even seem to cradle the sun.








































I also like this one quite well. Surprisingly, the camera was able to get the tree and sunrise in focus.







This is definitely one of my favorite sunrise shots ever. I took it this morning.


I captured this just as the sun was rising over the bridge. If I were of a mind, I’d retouch the shot and remove the power poles and lines and crop the shot and....


Here is about the same shot but a bit later. Notice how the colors have softened?

 
These pictures are dedicated to the two Denise's who love sunrise and sunset in Big Sky Country.
























No comments:

Post a Comment