Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Kolden Report: March Magic

Hello kids!

I have much going on in my world!  SO much to be thankful for. 

Here are a few sights that bring me deep gratitude.  Enjoy!






Suspended sun.





Light orb.





March magic.






Clean and serene.





Light it UP!





Cloud candy.





Geometricity






When food is art.




A Rose by Herman B. Stokes


"I would rather have a little rose from the garden of a friend,
Than flowers strewn around my casket when my days on earth must end.
I would rather have a living smile from one I know is true,
Than tears shed `round my casket when this world I bid adieu.
Bring me all the flowers today whether pink or white or red,
I would rather have one blossom now than a truckload when I`m dead." 

Folks, consider this" one little rose, from the garden of a friend", with love and gratitude from me.  Thank you for your support these past years!

Stay tuned, more to come. 


***********************************************************************************************************************************
"Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions.  The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for." - Zig Ziglar

***********************************************************************************************************************************
www.kittykolden.com
www.thekoldenreport.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment