Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Kolden Report: Color Therapy - Fine Feathered Friends.


Hello, kids!

Before I get back to the report, I want to  wish my best friend  a joyous birthday today! 

 Here's to many more adventure filled years with you....laughing as we bump along prairie trails or canoe clean waters, wide eyed with wonder gazing at the starry night sky,  snuggled deep under the covers sharing blissful sweet sleep.

 I owe you a debt of gratitude for helping me to become the person I am today and I value our precious, fleeting time together.  Happy Birthday, Jim.....I love you much!

Now, back to Fort Peck Lake....



Lean-to.






Kickin'-back.






Dazzled.






Irregularity.






On angels wings...






Yes.  I can find beauty in moss.  Moss...which houses frog eggs.  Lime green, silken moss, hanging thick from a fallen log. 





Birds "of a feather".





Window dressing.






Less is more.






Point of origin.







Edgy.






Life lines.







Sinking sun.





Lake tide.





Submergence.

*********************************************************************************************************************
"Love will find its way through all languages on its own." - Rumi

*********************************************************************************************************************
www.kittykolden.com
www.thekoldenreport.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment