Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Kolden Report: Yep, that's my parents!



     Hello, kids!

I was fortunate enough to have time to spend with my parents this summer.  I captured a few "gems", in between chores.





Tickled fancy.





Teaching the kids bad habits. 



Dad, tired but happy.



The glasses that look good on everybody!



Yep.  Looking good!



See what I mean? 







Aw, aren't they cute?  (We are so lucky to have them both with us, still!)




The road home.






Bonnet in blooms.





Coming into town, I spied these girls with the sign.  It stated "Help us"  and "Koolaid".  I pulled in.



They were shy but willing to tell me that they were raising money for their Gramma Becky, who had just died.






Their innocent beauty and sheer determination to do something positive in a negative situation, touched me deeply.  Keep on, girls! 







Hawk spot.






How lovely ARE your branches?






No one's got mail.






It's a spirit gum weed year!







Owl eyes.






World's away.




The "thinker".






"Studie".






Chev.






Window on the world.






Patiently waiting.






Deliberate deposit.  (This "deposit" was quite obviously left on top of this rock by a fox or young coyote perhaps.  Your guess is as good as mine as to why.  I was amused, nonetheless!   For those of you with a sensitive side, I apologize if I've offended.   Nature has a mind of her own, as we all know.)

****************************************************************************************************************************************
"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." - Mother Teresa

*****************************************************************************************************************************************
www.thekoldenreport.blogspot.com
www.kittykolden.com



No comments:

Post a Comment