Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Kolden Report: Attitude of Gratitude

                    Hello, kids!

Hope this finds you all happy and at peace in your world.  We all have so much to be thankful for!

Personally,  I am thankful for each and every one of you.  I am thankful for the unwavering support you've shown me as I journey through life with my camera in hand.  I am thankful for the moments I've shared with you, when something  has touched your heart or brought you joy. 

And at the end of the day, only a few simple things matter.  Peace.  And Love.  Today, and every day.... I wish you both. 

Now, a quick trip to Canada and more.  Enjoy!





Cabin coulee.






Polished.






Hello, Weyburn!  






Fortunately, some of the Canadian roadways are so rough that driving slow is a pleasure.  Ice is no matter when you are going 25 mph!






Boing!  Boing!  Boing!






Float on over.






Mule deer ballet.






Sculpted.






Circle sunset.






Sun settles.






The "other" hard water.






What do you see?





The power of ONE.





Path of least resistance.





Golden.





Glow.





Amidst the snow and cold, my sedum has come to life.  (And the deer have yet to shed their antlers.)  Strange year indeed!

*********************************************************************************************************************************
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

*********************************************************************************************************************************
www.thekoldenreport.blogspot.com
www.kittykolden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment