Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Kolden Report: You should have seen it in color!


Hello, kids!
I hope this finds you all happy and healthy.  If you're feeling like I am, you are probably wondering  where the summer has gone!  Is it just me, or does time seem to have sped up?    At any rate, enjoy the warm weather, garden produce, birdsong, wild berries and lying on your back watching the clouds or stars.  It's heaven on earth!

Now, back to the lake...





Sneaking about.






Leaves and cotton pods, waving in the breeze.





Found object.







Skyline in a feather.






Terrain.






Mirror image.






Monochrome.






A few times a year, I have a campfire.  Always in a safe place and  NEVER when windy.  This was one such time. 






I find myself watching the flames dance, smelling the somehow familiar and comforting smell of wood smoke - grateful for the warmth of fire as I imagine the cave people without it's power.






Sinking sun.






Lake view.






Color my world.






Magnificence.





I am fascinated by shape, shadow and reflection. At first glance, some would find this a beaver chewed remnant.  I find form, color and interest.






To me, this represents serenity.








Grand finale'!






Nothing but nature.






Technicolor morning.

Stay tuned, more to come!

********************************************************************************************************************

"Happiness can exist only in acceptance." - George Orwell

********************************************************************************************************************
www.thekoldenreport.blogspot.com
www.kittykolden.com






No comments:

Post a Comment