Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Kolden Report: Montana Morning, 10-5-13

Hello, kids!

We were on vacation, had a ball, saw more Montana beauty and DID NOT get eaten by grizzlies.  Stay tuned for that trip in coming weeks.

Since I am still having  problems getting the reports to some of you, I again downloaded new software.  This time an email program.  Let me know if there are any problems with "Thunderbird".  The name implies greatness...but the proof is always in the pudding.

Now, a short report illustrating Montana in the morning...enjoy!





Striped sun.  (The cloud bank adds depth....the tree in the foreground gives perspective, the sun a pop of color.  The more I look at this, the more I love it!)





Break of day.  (I never tire of watching the sun rise.  It's always different and some days MUCH more spectacular than others.)





90 days from a fog, comes the rain.  (This was taken on August 16th so theoretically, the old wives tale says we'll have rain on about November 16th)







Pearls of rain.  (Another one I absolutely love.  The gradient droplets speak to me.  How can tiny strands hold the weight?)





Sunshine and shadow.




Sun's comin' up....




A closer look.  (I absolutely love the shapes of the grasses and other plant life, especially the feathery grass heads.)

Stay tuned, more to come!  I am better than a month behind now but...that's "job security"!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice".
-Wayne Dyer

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
www.kittykolden.com
www.thekoldenreport.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment