Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Kolden Report: Many Thanks! December 4th, 2012


Hi, kids!
 
Welcome newcomers, to your very first edition of the Kolden Report!  Feel free to forward the reports to anyone you wish.  You can find a link to my website and to the Kolden Reports online, at the bottom of every report. 
 
A HUGE thank you goes out to those of you who stopped by my booth at the bazaar on Saturday.  IF only I had enough time to visit with each of you at length.... 
 
Winners in my "Give Back" drawing have been notified and prizes awarded.  Those winners, in no particular order are as follows:  Jane Heidner, Rosa Frost, Brandy Sutton, Chris Evans, Judy Holum, Trudy Fox, Karyl Rauch, Maria Schillinger, Janet Erickson, Iris Balbinot, Carly Tattoo, Pat Stennes.  Congratulations to each of you and good luck to everyone for the NEXT drawing!  I had SO much fun that I've decided to have drawings at every event, for anyone who wishes to sign up.  It doesn't get much better than THAT!
 
With all major events behind me for a few months, I am looking forward to getting out IN IT and hearing the all too soothing "click" of the shutter.  In fact, I am nearly "jonesing" for the sound with only a couple photos to share this report.  At any rate, enjoy!
 
Moody blues.
 
 
 
 
Brown December. 
 
Stay tuned.  More to come....lord willing and the creeks don't rise!
 
***************************************************************************************************
Take the world as it is, and try to make it what it ought to be.  - Unknown.
***************************************************************************************************
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment