Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kolden, "Birthday Report", November 6-7, 2010, Part Five

 

 
After we had made camp and ate supper, we noticed the boat load of fisherman returning to their camp.
 
In the soft light of dusk, I lay down and shot through these weeds. I like the in and out of focus effect.
 
Jim shoots the sunset on Ft Peck Lake
 
Beautiful, huh?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pinks and blues paint the sky and are reflected in the water.
 
 
Surveying the wonder around me.
 
 
 
Just about over.
 
 
 
Just as the sun set, the sky changed to orange and black.
 
 
 
I switched to night mode and shot the lights of the spillway at full zoom across the lake.
 
 
In the middle of the night I woke, amazed at the stars in the sky.  I set up the tripod and again shot the lights of the spill way and the stars.  Trouble is......I think there are bad pixels on my camera as the same pink and blue dots are on each shot that I took!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment