Monday, June 7, 2010

Kolden Report, Monday, June 7, 2010

Good afternoon, kids!
Was a busy weekend for me so I had little time for picture taking.  I do have a few to share, even so.
This old building looks small when compared to the larger-than-life-cloudy-sky.
This pair-a-pheasants were out grazing in the morning sun.  The rooster checked for threats while the hen pecked about.
Today, the rising sun painted the sky with many colors while the soft light of sunrise plays off the water.

Drops of dew cling precariously to blades of tall grass.

As I raised the camera to capture the image of the bird on the wire, I noticed a sliver of moon above the bird.  Here, although out of focus, you see the sliver.
Thought for the day:  Good deeds done will come back to you, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment